Digital Businesses Require Ability to Collaborate Anytime, Anywhere
MONROE, La., March 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — To meet growing customer demand for integrated, cloud-based voice and unified communications solutions, CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) has expanded its service portfolio to include Cisco BroadCloud Flex delivered by CenturyLink. This solution delivers a single collaboration experience that spans all modes of communication, enabling users to move between phone conversations, messaging and meetings as discussions evolve, without interruption.
«Changing communications needs are driving integrated digital business applications that enable real-time collaboration anytime, anywhere,» said Craig Richter, senior director, UC&C product management, CenturyLink. «Our customers can now use Cisco BroadCloud Flex for comprehensive calling and collaboration capabilities delivered on CenturyLink’s global network and supported by our global operations and customer support teams.»
Cisco BroadCloud Flex delivered by CenturyLink provides a robust and secure cloud-based calling platform that is flexible and easy to use with group features including unlimited subscriptions of auto-attendant and shared call appearances. It also includes Webex Teams with messaging, screen sharing and audio and video conferencing, with the option to add Webex meetings for additional attendees. Cisco Webex is a market leading cognitive collaboration platform that integrates intelligence and context to foster stronger relationships and drive faster decisions. Cisco multi-platform phones, headsets and video endpoints can be added as needed.
«Regardless of where customers or employees are located, they have the ability to engage in continuous collaboration with Cisco BroadCloud Flex,» said Alexandra Zagury, vice president of sales, Cisco. «As a long-time Cisco partner, CenturyLink has consistently demonstrated it has the infrastructure and support services in place to deliver a premier customer experience for Cisco technologies.»
- CenturyLink sells TDM and SIP trunking, enterprise voice, collaboration, and hosted UC services in North America, EMEA and LATAM regions.
- Cisco BroadCloud Flex delivered by CenturyLink is currently available to customers in the United States.
- CenturyLink is a Cisco Gold Partner and a Cloud and Managed Services Master Partner worldwide.
- CenturyLink was named Cisco’s 2018 Americas Service Provider Collaboration Partner of the Year and Americas Cloud Partner of the Year.
- Visit CenturyLink at booth #1527 at Enterprise Connect, March 18-21 in Orlando.
- For more detail on Cisco BroadCloud Flex delivered by CenturyLink, visit: https://www.centurylink.com/keepideasmoving
- For more information on CenturyLink’s voice and real-time communications solutions, visit: https://www.centurylink.com/business/voice.html
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-businesses-require-ability-to-collaborate-anytime-anywhere-300812267.html
SOURCE CenturyLink, Inc.