No Salt? No Problem!
OPELOUSAS, La., Feb. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Fans asked and Tony Chachere’s® delivered! You can now have meals without the salt, but full of Tony’s flavor. That’s exactly what you get with this new recipe from Tony Chachere’s® Famous Creole Cuisine featuring its brand-new No Salt Seasoning Blend. It has no salt and no salt substitutes. The seemingly indulgent, yet healthy, chicken pasta is full of sweet and tangy flavor and easy to make. Your family will love this fresh, spicy meal for lunch or dinner.
Tony Chachere’s® has been a fixture in kitchens across the nation for decades, with a particular presence in the Southeast. While its authentic lines of Creole products are top-notch for all sorts of dishes, its marinades, mixes and seasonings are a must-have for your Mardi Gras feasts.
TONY CHACHERE’S® CHICKEN PRIMAVERA PASTA
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Chicken Breasts (Diced)
1 Tsp. Tony Chachere’s® No Salt Seasoning Blend
1 Tsp. Fresh Garlic (Minced)
1 Cup Water (or White Wine)
2 Cups Fresh Spinach (Remove Stems)
1 Cup Mushrooms (Sliced)
½ Cup Red Bell Pepper (Julienned)
3 Each Green Onions (Sliced)
3 Tbsp. Parsley (Finely Chopped)
8 Cups Pre-cooked Pasta (Your Choice)
Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese (if Desired)
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Start by cooking the pasta (of your choice). Follow directions on the package. Put aside for later.
- Drizzle 2 Tablespoons of olive oil into a large skillet on high heat.
- Season the chicken with Tony Chachere’s® No Salt Seasoning Blend.
- Once skillet is hot, place chicken in skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium high.
- Allow chicken to caramelize (about 5 minutes).
- Add garlic and deglaze the skillet with water or white wine, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add spinach, mushrooms and peppers, and reduce heat to low.
- Add precooked pasta, toss together and simmer for 2 minutes covered.
- Toss in green onions, parsley and top with grated Parmesan cheese (if desired) and serve.
Tony Chachere’s® Famous Creole Cuisine was founded in 1972 by Tony Chachere, the “Ole Master” of Creole cooking. Tony Chachere’s® continues to be family owned-and-operated and is located in Opelousas, Louisiana. You can get more Tony Chachere’s® recipes and products by visiting tonychachere.com/Recipes. And for all of the cooking tips you need, go to tonychachere.com/Video.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/no-salt-no-problem-300597164.html
SOURCE Tony Chachere’s Famous Creole Cuisine