Texas Department of Information Resources awards managed services contract to CenturyLink
MONROE, La., March 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL) today announced it was awarded a managed services contract with the State of Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR). State and local government, public education and other public entities in Texas can continue to procure CenturyLink’s comprehensive managed services through this new contract, the second contract the DIR has awarded to CenturyLink since 2013.
“CenturyLink’s robust portfolio of managed services has been available to state agencies across Texas since 2013 and, by securing this new contract, we can continue to help these groups achieve their digital transformation goals,” stated LeAnn Coe, director, state and local government and education, CenturyLink. “This contract also allows these groups to work with CenturyLink to develop custom solutions to address their unique technology needs.”
CenturyLink is committed to being a trusted partner to the state of Texas. Government organizations can leverage CenturyLink’s managed services to reduce costs and preserve IT department resources since CenturyLink provides full operational support. The contract also simplifies the order and fulfillment process by allowing organizations to source multi-functional solutions from one vendor.
- Data services available through this contract include device management, network management, management and back-up configurations, and management of wireless LANs.
- Communications services available through this contract include management of both on-premises and off-premises IP telephony, quality of service monitoring, remote implementation of telephony hardware, fault management and reporting.
- This is the second managed services contract the Texas Department of Information Resources has awarded to CenturyLink since 2013.
- Learn more about CenturyLink services available to the public sector.
- Learn more about CenturyLink services available in the state of Texas.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/texas-department-of-information-resources-awards-managed-services-contract-to-centurylink-300606179.html
SOURCE CenturyLink, Inc.